Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leica System 1200

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
205 Views, 1 Reply

Leica System 1200

Does anyone know if Survey 2006 will support Leica System 1200 data? I have a TCRP 1202 total station and would like to process the field data in Autocad. Leica System 1200 file format is not the same as the Leica 1100 series instruments. Please direct me to the supportive documentation. Thanks, Jeff
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Jeff, Like everything else in the survey field, you need to look at the range of file outputs from the instrument and then see if the Autodesk product can read any of them. My understanding is that the 1200 Leica series can output a LandXML file. If you can confirm that, then you will be laughing. Certainly the 1200 will be able to run "TP Stakeout" for setout. -- Regards, Laurie Comerford www.cadapps.com.au "Jeff Roper" wrote in message news:4241d331_2@newsprd01... > Does anyone know if Survey 2006 will support Leica System 1200 data? I > have a TCRP 1202 total station and would like to process the field data in > Autocad. Leica System 1200 file format is not the same as the Leica 1100 > series instruments. Please direct me to the supportive documentation. > > Thanks, > > Jeff > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report