Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legal Descriptions - editing the xml

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
paulgalli5397
588 Views, 1 Reply

Legal Descriptions - editing the xml

I'm going to try this again... 

Does anyone know how to get a tangent bearing or radial bearing to show up in the legal description writer?  All I can get are their opposites.  Is there some code that I can add that will swap their direction (say NE for a SW)? 

The convention out here (OR/WA) is to show a radial bearing (from the PC to the radius point) or a tangent bearing (into the beginning of a curve) for any non-tangent curves.  So far, I haven't been able to figure out how to do this automatically. 

Also, anyone know of a good guide or list of variables for using the Parcel Reporting for legal descriptions in c3d?  I really want to know what ALL the different pieces of data are that I can use in the legal writer, and how to manipulate them. 

Thanks,

Paul

C3D - 2014, Sincpac Addon
Land Surveyor
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Jeff_M
in reply to: paulgalli5397

I'm not going to be of much help, because the XSL code makes my eyes cross. But I'm pretty sure most, if not all, of the items used in the reports are defined in one of the XSL files included in the rports folder. Trouble is, you have to be a whiz at deciphering and/or writing that code in the first place. If you can get his attention, Stacy Dunn (a fellow forum contributor) has been able to get a number of these things changed to his liking and may be able to give some help.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report