Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

layer property manager

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
rrfarwell
173 Views, 4 Replies

layer property manager

Is the cad standard layer property manager available in Civil 3D?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: rrfarwell

Hi, Why would you think it wouldn't be? Civil 3D is built of top of AutoCAD, not in lieu of it. -- Regards, Laurie Comerford www.cadapps.com.au "rrfarwell" wrote in message news:32109988.1106097417806.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Is the cad standard layer property manager available in Civil 3D?
Message 3 of 5
rrfarwell

Hi Laurie,
Thanks for your help.

My Civil 3D layer property manager doesn't include the CAD Standard option. My AutoCAD 2005 standalone does, as does my LDDT. Just wondering what I can do?

Thanks!

Rick
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Are you referring to the "Standards" and "Checkstandards" commands? They are there and the "CAD Standards" toolbar is there also. Regards, Angel Espinoza KETIV Technologies "rrfarwell" wrote in message news:23436436.1106143705525.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Hi Laurie, > Thanks for your help. > > My Civil 3D layer property manager doesn't include the CAD Standard option. My AutoCAD 2005 standalone does, as does my LDDT. Just wondering what I can do? > > Thanks! > > Rick
Message 5 of 5
rrfarwell

Hi Angel,

Thanks for the reply

No, my layer properties manager isn't the same in Civil 3D as it is in LDD and AutoCAD. There is no snapshot option, nor does it allow for the use of a CAD Standards Import as does the LDD Layer Manager.

Just wondering.

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report