Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

layer dialog box

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ces
Advocate
494 Views, 4 Replies

layer dialog box

hi,

does anybody know how I got this annoying display at the bottom of my layer dialog box...???...

"All: 197 layers displayed of 197 total layers"

it covers up the slider and the bottom 2 layers in the dialog box so I can not see or edit them...I will try to attach a screen cap to show you what I am talking about...

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jmayo-EE
in reply to: ces

I don't think there is any control over the layer man status bar. As for the hidden slider, they should automatically disappear if they are not needed. Do you find the bar if you drag the edges in?

John Mayo

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
ces
Advocate
in reply to: jmayo-EE

it is the vertical slider that dissapears behind this new message bar at the bottom of my layer dialog box...it didn't used to be there, and I can not get to the bottom 2 layers in the box...

Message 4 of 5
ces
Advocate

after ending all Autocad sessions and restarting it fixed its self...

thanks for trying...

Message 5 of 5
jmayo-EE

No problem. Sounds like acad is losing/corrupting memory. Funny things happen when this occurs. If your on Vista or Win 7 and open multiple files in one session of c3D you can manage memory better with multiple session of Civil 3D opening one file each. Don't know if this would help much on Win XP.

John Mayo

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report