AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
Rainman1
Message 1 of 3 (174 Views)
Accepted Solution

Lane Subassembly Issue

174 Views, 2 Replies
02-05-2014 08:56 AM

I have created an assembly with three different pavement thicknesses and widths using the "Basic Lane" subassembly. However, I cannot apply superelevation to my corridor (there is no superelevation parameter for this subassembly)? I have tried using the "LaneInsideSuperLayerVaryingWidth" and "LaneOutsideSuperLayerVaryingWidth" subassemblies but not only will the lane widths not work but they also have no superelevation parameters. See attachment.

Choose one that supports superelevation such as LaneSuperelevationAOR.

It doesn't have the 3 pavement thicknesses your after but 2 lifts could be combined etc. to make it work.

Edit: Some of the Other "Super" lane sub.'s do provide 3 Pave parameters in them such as

LaneInsideSuperMultiLayer and LaneOutsideSuperMultiLayer.

*Expert Elite*
Jay_B
Message 2 of 3 (152 Views)

Re: Lane Subassembly Issue

02-05-2014 10:24 AM in reply to: Rainman1

Choose one that supports superelevation such as LaneSuperelevationAOR.

It doesn't have the 3 pavement thicknesses your after but 2 lifts could be combined etc. to make it work.

Edit: Some of the Other "Super" lane sub.'s do provide 3 Pave parameters in them such as

LaneInsideSuperMultiLayer and LaneOutsideSuperMultiLayer.

Jay

C3D 2014 SP2
Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Distinguished Contributor
Rainman1
Message 3 of 3 (107 Views)

Re: Lane Subassembly Issue

02-06-2014 05:36 AM in reply to: Jay_B

That works. I don't know why I didn't try that???? Thanks.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!