Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labeling radius & spiral A or lenght at geometry points

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
tonnot
449 Views, 4 Replies

Labeling radius & spiral A or lenght at geometry points

I think this is impossible..... 

I'd like to view the parameters of my aligments elements near the geometry points. That is, the station and the radius value or spiral parameter (or what I want). I have explored the text & reference text but there is not R or A elements...

How is it possible ? C3D can detect the type of geometry poinr, so it would must to know R, Lenght,. A, etc....

In addition I 'd like to do it using the aligment label set.... 

sci-fi , isn't it ?

Is this another C3D lack of comon sense ? 

When you have to create plans, the aligments need to show a lot of information. Doing it manually is so boring..... (and in XXI century ...... )

Any idea . ? Thanks.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Civil 3D (2013) how much you have to improve....

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
wfberry
in reply to: tonnot

What about using the Alignment Layout Tools and turning on the Alignment Grid View.

Bill

Message 3 of 5
peterfunkautodesk
in reply to: wfberry

The attached shows two things: in the red are just aligment segment labels added by using the "multiple segment" label command. The light red are the geometry point labels (added by default via a label set) with the "Geometry Point Entity Before Data" element added. They are showing the station, radius and length of the arc and the station, A value and length of the spiral.

Regards,

Peter Funk

Autodesk, Inc.

Peter Funk
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 4 of 5

Attachment

Peter Funk
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 5
tonnot
in reply to: peterfunkautodesk

Thanks Peter

Where is the entitybeforepointdata defined ?  I'd need only the radius, other only the length? 

Is there any way to change this ? Now is too long.....

Thanlks

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Civil 3D (2013) how much you have to improve....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report