Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

label style - removing circle markers

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
marcojcanta
13499 Views, 6 Replies

label style - removing circle markers

Hello.  I created profile labels (station & elevation), but I can't seem to figure out how to remove the circular markers.  I want to display them in dragged state with leaders and remove the circular markers where the leaders are pointing to. 

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
doni49
in reply to: marcojcanta

I misread your post.  I'll create a new reply in a few minutes.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 7
Jay_B

Without seeing an example, I'm guessing your trying to turn off the circular markers found within the "Profile Style".

Settings Tab of Toolspace > Profile > Profile Styles > Style Name > Edit > Markers Tab > Change any unwanted Marker styles to "None".

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 4 of 7
doni49
in reply to: doni49

1. Edit the Profile Label style in question.
  2. Then per the following image, select Marker and then the red X icon to delete the marker.

C3DDeleteProfilePtMarker.png

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 5 of 7
marcojcanta

Thanks all!

This might help others also.  Although it refers to surface labels as opposed to profile view labels, the process is the same.

http://blogs.rand.com/civil/2013/05/changing-spot-elevation-label-markers.html

Message 6 of 7
lorrie.bundy

I also had trouble removing (x) cross marker from Profile View label Sta/Text...not a Profile label. The marker style is found in Commands.

Toolspace > Settings > Profile View > Commands > AddProfileViewStaElev > Default Style...Marker Style...(x)Cross

Message 7 of 7
mehmet.aktas

Settings Tab of Toolspace > Profile View > Commands > AddProfileViewStaElevbl (double click) > Default Styles > Change Marker style

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report