Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

label style composer confusion

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
soul15577
325 Views, 5 Replies

label style composer confusion

Hello All,

I apologize in advance if I'm posting this in the wrong area but I'm very new to the forum and I don't really know where to ask this question.  Our company recently purchased Civil 3D 2012 and I'm trying to create a custom template from scratch and I noticed that when I click the Summary tab in the Label Style Composer and try to edit a certain cell (ie Block Height), I can only enter a number valueNo DropDown.jpg yet when I do the same using the Imperical Template I get a drop down list.DropDown.jpg  My question is, how can get a cell to incorporate a drop down or selection list?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
mathewkol
in reply to: soul15577

You would get drop-down values if there are expressions defined. Your template doesn't have any, the other one does.
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 3 of 6
DBratnik
in reply to: mathewkol

I am trying to add tick marks to my centerline stationing in ACAD Civil 3D 2013 and can't find the Label Style Composer Dialog Box.  Can someone tell me how to find it?  Thanx

Message 4 of 6
Pointdump
in reply to: DBratnik

D,

Your question would get more traction if you posted it as a new thread.

Dave

Dave Stoll
Las Vegas, Nevada

EESignature

64GB DDR4 2400MHz ECC SoDIMM / 1TB SSD
NVIDIA Quadro P5000 16GB
Windows 10 Pro 64 / Civil 3D 2024
Message 5 of 6
AllenJessup
in reply to: DBratnik

Dave is correct. However. In the Settings tab of the Toolspace right click on the Label Style and select Edit. This will open the Label Style Composer.

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
DBratnik
in reply to: AllenJessup

When I right click on Label Styles, the only option I get is refresh.  And yes, I did start a new thread.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report