Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LABEL LEADER ORIENTATION IN DRAGGED STATE

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dslocum
702 Views, 1 Reply

LABEL LEADER ORIENTATION IN DRAGGED STATE

Using Civil 3D 2014...my dragged state pipe network structure labels are stuck at left justification. I want them to by dynamic like the Autocad leaders where I can drag the label around and the leader justification dynamically adjusts in relation to the arrow head anchor point. In other words, if the labeled object is on the right side of the dragged label, then the leader line moves to the right side of the text, and vice-versa. Is this possible?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
mathewkol
in reply to: dslocum

Edit the style, go to the dragged state tab, and set it to "stacked text" and not "as composed". I can't remember the property name, but you'll see it in there.

Note that depending on how your labe is configured, you may see strange results that are not acceptable. This is common, but there may be no workaround. You may need to turn off the C3D leader and add a manual AutoCAD leader yourself. This is not so bad, the important part is your label content. l
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report