Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Junction Corner Radius Parameter not Loading

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
deanbowden
425 Views, 3 Replies

Junction Corner Radius Parameter not Loading

I am trying to create a junction using the wizard, ive selcted my intersection point and the "Create Junction" wizard opens as normal. I proceed to input the design data within the General section of the wizard.

My problem seems to occur witin the Geometry Details section, i can input my Road widths within the Offset Parameter tab, when i proceed to select the next section (Corner Radius Parameters) or the Corner Radius Profile Parameters section they are loading up blank with no input options?

Any ideas? 

just to note when i create a different alignment at a different location i do not get this problem?

Any Suggestions?

see attached images for further detail

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
almas.suljevic
in reply to: deanbowden

It seems that there may be something with that file. If you wan to upload it maybe we can try to see the entire picture. Do you get the same issue when creating a T-intersection with different files? In the US version and other files it all works fine.

Message 3 of 4
deanbowden
in reply to: almas.suljevic

Thanks for the reply,

Its definately not the file, as it is allowing me to create junctions using the wizard elsewhere in the drawing and even on the same Main Road that im trying to use in this instance.

I have even deleted the connecting alignment and re inserted a new one and carryied out a new vertical design still no joy.

im stumped with it.

Message 4 of 4
wol000
in reply to: deanbowden

The alignments are not joining, zoom in real close

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report