Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Architxt.shx font

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Joe-Bouza
365 Views, 2 Replies

Issues with Architxt.shx font

Are there known issues with this font?

I searched and came up with two threads that call Architxt.shx old and out dated and should be replaced, but nothing explicitly stated by autodesk.

I have the fonts in the proper search path but they appear like simplex. The style dialog indicate the Architxt.shx has been found but the preview and end result is clearly simplex. If I FONTALT at the command line it works, but I prefer not to change our FONTALT and know why the font isn't being mapped correctly.

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jmayo-EE
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

I would see if I could find another new shx file not in use at the company and see if that worked hoping to remove any question about the architxt file.

John Mayo

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: jmayo-EE

I down loaded one from a acad discussion thread claiming the same problem. The OP stated that it worked for them, but not for me.

As a work around I created a profile and destop shortcut for that specific client the forces FONTALT to use architxt.

I still want to know why the font mapping is failing. actually I dont know if it can be called a fail because there is now warning in the style dialog that says the font is missin?

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report