Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is CreateROW working in SP1?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
131 Views, 2 Replies

Is CreateROW working in SP1?

I have SP1 loaded and I refreshed my menus to see the Create ROW command under Parcels. However, the command asks for the selection of Parcels and everything I select says it was filtered out, whether parcel objects, alignment objects, polylines, etc. What am I doing wrong, or is this feature working yet?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Danny, I was able to select parcels by selecting the parcel description text (lot#, acreage...). I am, however, not quite sure exactly how it works. It does create ROW, but when the alignment is moved the parcels do not update. Tyler Townes "DannyCounts" wrote in message news:20467009.1081877968218.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I have SP1 loaded and I refreshed my menus to see the Create ROW command under Parcels. However, the command asks for the selection of Parcels and everything I select says it was filtered out, whether parcel objects, alignment objects, polylines, etc. What am I doing wrong, or is this feature working yet?
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Danny, The ROW command in the Preview release is static. It creates parcel lines relative the centerline. If you move the Centerline after the ROW is created you will need to delete the ROW lines on each side of the centerline. Then run the command again. Note - having the ROW respond to changes in the centerline (ie, dynamic) is currently listed as a high priority requirement. Dan P "Tyler Townes" wrote in message news:407db2fd$1_3@newsprd01... > Danny, > > I was able to select parcels by selecting the parcel description text (lot#, > acreage...). I am, however, not quite sure exactly how it works. It does > create ROW, but when the alignment is moved the parcels do not update. > > Tyler Townes > > "DannyCounts" wrote in message > news:20467009.1081877968218.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > > I have SP1 loaded and I refreshed my menus to see the Create ROW command > under Parcels. However, the command asks for the selection of Parcels and > everything I select says it was filtered out, whether parcel objects, > alignment objects, polylines, etc. What am I doing wrong, or is this feature > working yet? > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report