AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Active Contributor
DannyCounts
Message 1 of 3 (62 Views)

Is CreateROW working in SP1?

62 Views, 2 Replies
04-13-2004 10:38 AM
I have SP1 loaded and I refreshed my menus to see the Create ROW command under Parcels. However, the command asks for the selection of Parcels and everything I select says it was filtered out, whether parcel objects, alignment objects, polylines, etc. What am I doing wrong, or is this feature working yet?
*Tyler Townes
Message 2 of 3 (62 Views)

Re: Is CreateROW working in SP1?

04-14-2004 02:54 PM in reply to: DannyCounts
Danny, I was able to select parcels by selecting the parcel description text (lot#, acreage...). I am, however, not quite sure exactly how it works. It does create ROW, but when the alignment is moved the parcels do not update. Tyler Townes "DannyCounts" wrote in message news:20467009.1081877968218.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I have SP1 loaded and I refreshed my menus to see the Create ROW command under Parcels. However, the command asks for the selection of Parcels and everything I select says it was filtered out, whether parcel objects, alignment objects, polylines, etc. What am I doing wrong, or is this feature working yet?
*Daniel Philbrick
Message 3 of 3 (62 Views)

Re: Is CreateROW working in SP1?

04-14-2004 09:10 PM in reply to: DannyCounts
Danny, The ROW command in the Preview release is static. It creates parcel lines relative the centerline. If you move the Centerline after the ROW is created you will need to delete the ROW lines on each side of the centerline. Then run the command again. Note - having the ROW respond to changes in the centerline (ie, dynamic) is currently listed as a high priority requirement. Dan P "Tyler Townes" wrote in message news:407db2fd$1_3@newsprd01... > Danny, > > I was able to select parcels by selecting the parcel description text (lot#, > acreage...). I am, however, not quite sure exactly how it works. It does > create ROW, but when the alignment is moved the parcels do not update. > > Tyler Townes > > "DannyCounts" wrote in message > news:20467009.1081877968218.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > > I have SP1 loaded and I refreshed my menus to see the Create ROW command > under Parcels. However, the command asks for the selection of Parcels and > everything I select says it was filtered out, whether parcel objects, > alignment objects, polylines, etc. What am I doing wrong, or is this feature > working yet? > >
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.