Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invert in/out of node

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
dfarris75
237 Views, 5 Replies

Invert in/out of node

I need a *quick answer for this... I want my invert in/out to be the same. I set it as such in the pipe settings, but there still is a 1/10th drop. The pipe run editor will not allow me to change this either. What am I doing wrong here?
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
dfarris75
in reply to: dfarris75

DOH!!! Nevermind I just figured it out. Thanks anyway... 🙂
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Hi, WWWWOOOOOOWWWWW !!!!! That's fantastic - the first Civil 3D drainage user !! -- Laurie Comerford CADApps www.cadapps.com.au "dfarris75" wrote in message news:1737883.1078342471120.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > DOH!!! Nevermind I just figured it out. Thanks anyway... 🙂
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Geesh Laurie, give the guy some breathing room. Mr.(s) Farris, you're posting in the wrong group. If you'll visit autodesk.land-desktop, you'll find answers that pertain to Land Development. This group is for Civil3D, a different product (but many of the same users.) Good luck. -- James Wedding, P.E. IT Manager Jones & Boyd, Inc. Dallas, TX XP/1 on P4-1.6/512 LDT2004+C3D
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

I think many users are confused by the name. There is no group for Civil Design. Conan Witzel
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Hey not so loud, we are trying to get some work done. Bruce "Laurie Comerford" wrote in message news:40463483_1@newsprd01... > Hi, > > WWWWOOOOOOWWWWW !!!!! That's fantastic - the first Civil 3D drainage user > !! > > > -- > > > Laurie Comerford > CADApps > www.cadapps.com.au > > "dfarris75" wrote in message > news:1737883.1078342471120.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > > DOH!!! Nevermind I just figured it out. Thanks anyway... :-) > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report