Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Sheetset

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jasehuss
210 Views, 2 Replies

Invalid Sheetset

I was wondering if anyone has come across this,

We have a project that uses a sheetset for drawing management and plotting.

on one pc the sheetset opens up fine when a drawing is opened.

on a second pc we get a message saying that the .dst can't be found.

If we then try to open the .dst via the open command on the sheetset manager we receive a dialog telling us the sheetset is invalid.

Both PC's are identical with the same network access rights etc. and both running C3D 2006.

Anyone got any ideas?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Tomalynn
in reply to: jasehuss

I don't know if this will help anyone, but we have been having trouble with sheetsets becoming invalid. It started when we updated some computers to 64 bit. It seems to happen when two computers with different operating systems open the sheetset. My dst file went from 65kb to 0kb. I found out (by accident) that when I deleted to invalid sheetset (0kb) it would come back to life as a 65kb...no problems. I've been keeping the older computers away from the sheetsets until we can convert the office or until Autodesk comes up with a patch.

Message 3 of 3
troma
in reply to: Tomalynn

Seems your problem is different to the OP—jasehuss said identical computers, but you specifically noticed that your problem is caused by different computer specs. Still, thanks for sharing, your experience may help others. To put it in context, would you mind sharing:
What Operating System are you updating from and to?
What version of C3D are you running?
Thanks.

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report