Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTERSECTION SURFACE ERROR

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
ECECIVIL
941 Views, 6 Replies

INTERSECTION SURFACE ERROR

I have created an intersection using the wizard as I always have.

I have redrawn the drawing twice already and i cannot seem to get this corrected.

Could someone please explain to me the solution to the problem in attached image.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Aistis88
in reply to: ECECIVIL

I am not sure what i see in ur screen shot. But its obvious that some of ur corridor targets are in 0 elevation, try to check  what ur assembly regions are targeting, Check feature lines and profiles are they ok

Message 3 of 7
ECECIVIL
in reply to: Aistis88

Hey Aistis,

Yeah the surface seems to be targeting to 0 elevation. I have checked assemblies, but i don't think the fault lies there.

It seems as though the curb return aligments are sitting at o elevation and not matter how I change the assemblies, it just keeps creating these holes in the corridor surface i.e. 0 elevation.

I am at wits end, really.

Message 4 of 7
Aistis88

Have you checked curb return alignments? do they have profile's ? I had similar problem , my curb return alignment  had two profiles , so corridor did not knew what profile to use. Plus are you using standard civil 3d assemblies? or are you using your own subassemblies?

Message 5 of 7
ECECIVIL

Hey Aistis88, I have checked the profiles and it seems that you are right. The curb return are showing min level = 0 and max level = 0. Do you perhaps know how I can fix this?
Message 6 of 7
Aistis88

You should create profile view of that curb alignment and fix elevations with profile creation tool. And after you do it go to corridor properties and in parameters just give direction of that profile and alignment

Message 7 of 7
ECECIVIL

IT WORKED!!! Thanks so much for the assistance I owe you one.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report