Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intersection Design W/ Valley Gutters

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
321 Views, 1 Reply

Intersection Design W/ Valley Gutters

I just watch the webcast for intersection design.... but what I'm trying to do is kind of different. I'm trying to model an intersection with a valley gutter and an Apron at the intersection... Does somebody has done it before? I would really appreciate any input on how to model this kind of intersections. Thanks Francisco
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I would think you would use the same principle that Chakri used when he designed the Cul De Sac island in the web cast. Create the valley gutters as grading objects and use them as targets. "Francisco J. Bobadilla" wrote in message news:41f7b4af$1_2@newsprd01... >I just watch the webcast for intersection design.... but what I'm trying to > do is kind of different. > > I'm trying to model an intersection with a valley gutter and an Apron at > the > intersection... > > Does somebody has done it before? > > I would really appreciate any input on how to model this kind of > intersections. > > Thanks > Francisco > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report