AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Francisco J. Bobadilla
Message 1 of 2 (143 Views)

Intersection Design W/ Valley Gutters

143 Views, 1 Replies
01-26-2005 07:18 AM
I just watch the webcast for intersection design.... but what I'm trying to do is kind of different. I'm trying to model an intersection with a valley gutter and an Apron at the intersection... Does somebody has done it before? I would really appreciate any input on how to model this kind of intersections. Thanks Francisco
*Neil W
Message 2 of 2 (143 Views)

Re: Intersection Design W/ Valley Gutters

01-26-2005 08:56 AM in reply to: *Francisco J. Bobadilla
I would think you would use the same principle that Chakri used when he designed the Cul De Sac island in the web cast. Create the valley gutters as grading objects and use them as targets. "Francisco J. Bobadilla" wrote in message news:41f7b4af$1_2@newsprd01... >I just watch the webcast for intersection design.... but what I'm trying to > do is kind of different. > > I'm trying to model an intersection with a valley gutter and an Apron at > the > intersection... > > Does somebody has done it before? > > I would really appreciate any input on how to model this kind of > intersections. > > Thanks > Francisco > >
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.