Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Error: Eregen 8.0

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
DRW_CAD
2360 Views, 6 Replies

Internal Error: Eregen 8.0

Anyone seen this one before?

It happens in C3D 2012 when you create a multilead & then pan between 1st & 2nd leader pics. I have a few machines that will do it predictably & others that won't.

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
hgohel
in reply to: DRW_CAD

Since you seem to have a way to reproduce this, it would be helpful to us to have a drawnig and the steps.  Could you please open a support case and submit the data/information?  Thanks.

Himanshu Gohel
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 7
civil_tech3

Recieved same error when trying to create a design alignment, first time recieving error.

Small pop up box titled Autocad Error and then reads Internal Error : Eregen 8 0

Only option is to click ok or red x, closes drawing regardless.

Have larger drawing with multiple corridors, intersections, surfaces, alignments, etc. first time recieving error, have been working with drawing for a few months now.

Message 4 of 7
hgohel
in reply to: civil_tech3

We have filed defect 1423140 for a specific case of a crash with a similar error message that occurs while grip-editing profiles.

If you have reproducible steps for any other cases, please submit a drawing and the steps so that we can verify if it is the same issue or something different that we need to investigate.

Himanshu Gohel
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 7
hgohel
in reply to: hgohel

Civil 3D 2012 Update 2 includes a fix for DID 1423140 mentioned above.  Hope that helps.

Himanshu Gohel
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 6 of 7
PowerCAD98

I just recieved this error and yes I was grip editing a design profile. I'm pretty sure I have service pack 2 loaded but when i went to the link you provided it said page not found.

Thanks,

Yvonne

Message 7 of 7
hgohel
in reply to: PowerCAD98

SP2 for Civil 3D 2012 was replaced by C3D 2012 SP2.1 so the URL in that post isn't valid.  BTW, this defect has also been resolved in Civil 3D 2013 SP1.

Please verify that you do, in fact, have the service pack installed.  After that if you can still reproduce the error please open a subscription support case, submit your data and steps to reproduce so we can investigate futher.

Thanks,

Himanshu Gohel
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report