Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information Tab, Feature Line Properties

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
BWYarger
207 Views, 1 Reply

Information Tab, Feature Line Properties

I have smoothing checked at the bottom of the information tab on the feature line properties.  There are three item with input listed: Horizontal Deviation, Weeding Distance, and Arc Inclusion Distance.  I tried help but it didn't give any definitions or insight how to set these for my needs.  It instead has information on Mid-ordinate Distance and Weed Points.  Am I looking at an old help screen even though it says C3D 2014 Help at the top?  More importantly, what do these mean and how should I set them for a feature line that is following the back of curb on a tight curb return where I am trying to tie in a path that comes in from a weird angle?  I am using C3D 2014.  I have attached a screen shot.  It is pretty wide because I am using dual wide screen monitors.

Brad
LT, C3D 2005 - 2024
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 10, 11
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
doni49
in reply to: BWYarger

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Civil-3D-General/Extract-Featureline-from-Corridor-SMOOTHING-W...

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report