Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info : the SP 1 for CIVIL 2015 is available

23 REPLIES 23
SOLVED
Message 1 of 24
braudpat
629 Views, 23 Replies

Hello

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
AllenJessup
in reply to: Jeff_M

Hi Jeff,

That link fails for me too. It's the correct link but doesn't work for me. I went to the 2015 SP 1 web page and it failed from there too. OOPS. Now it works. They must be doing updates.

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 22 of 24
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: braudpat

I didn't get the jist of this thread at first but if I understand correctly MapSp 2 is out and the C3d SP1 includes MapSp1, and this may cause an issue if you inadvertantly overwrite mapSP2, is the criptic message to be learned?

I became even more confused when I created a deployment for IDSP 2015 and saw this: whats up with that?

MAP3D_SP.png

Your Name
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Your Name

EESignature

Message 23 of 24
AllenJessup
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

Joe,

You don't have to worry about overwriting Map 3D SP2 with Civil 3D SP 1. You can't apply the Map SP to Civil 3D. You can only apply it to the stand alone full version of Map 3D that comes with IDSP.

I wouldn't worry about the deployment. Create that and then try to install SP 2 for Map. That will tell the story. BTW When did you download the Map installation files? Before or after the SP was released?

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer

EESignature

Message 24 of 24
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: AllenJessup

Good morning Alan
I down loaded it on Friday. this is why I became more puzzled that the deploy states it is up to date.

different question: why would they change the deployment wizard to not look on adsk.com for SPs, as they have for all the verticals in the ISDP wizard? only autocad looks on the web for it.

Your Name

Your Name

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report