Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete Surface generated from Corridor

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jgotsis
431 Views, 2 Replies

Incomplete Surface generated from Corridor

When I create a surface from the corridor model in Civil3D 2012 it does not seem to generate all of the points and I get a surface with "holes" in it.  Attached is a jpeg generated from the "object viewer" for a swale that shows the missing portions. This swale is created from one assembly made up of generic links (WidthandSlope and SlopetoSurface), but this problem occurs with other subassemblies within a model.  I have the "Links" and "Feature Lines" generated under the "Surfaces" tab in the Corridor dialogue box, so I do not know what is causing this issue.  Please advise if there is something I might be missing.  Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jduddin
in reply to: jgotsis

I seem to have the same issue with a corridor surface that I am working with.  I also noticed that even in the corridor section viewer that the finished surface line doesn't show up so something is keeping the tie in segment from actually tying to the existing surface.

Message 3 of 3
jgotsis
in reply to: jgotsis

I just wanted to check in to see if anyone can help with this issue.  Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report