Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import LDD Data not working

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
299 Views, 6 Replies

Import LDD Data not working

I'm getting the following unknown command: Unknown command "AECCIMPORTLDTDATA". Press F1 for help.
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Fred, Check out the read-me file that comes with the software. This is a known issue and the file explains how to get it to work. Brian "Fred Ernst" wrote in message news:3fe8d192$1_7@statler... > I'm getting the following unknown command: > > Unknown command "AECCIMPORTLDTDATA". Press F1 for help. > >
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

My read-me file doesn't work on the CD and I've searched the installation for another. What does it say to do? Fred
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

Fred - try loading the AeccUiDataMigration10.arx file from the \Autodesk Civil 3D\civil folder on your install. Use APPLOAD to find and load the appropriate .arx file before using the pull-down menu. Mark Evinger "Fred Ernst" wrote in message news:3fe8d192$1_7@statler... > I'm getting the following unknown command: > > Unknown command "AECCIMPORTLDTDATA". Press F1 for help. > >
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

Something to put in the start-up suite? Thanks, Fred
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Thanks for the help. Fred "Mark Evinger" wrote in message news:3fec6561$1_5@statler... > Yep, I guess this will be fixed eventually :) > > Mark Evinger > > "Fred Ernst" wrote in message > news:3fec64d7$1_6@statler... > > Something to put in the start-up suite? > > > > Thanks, > > Fred > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report