Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i can't drag a block from the design center into any drawing

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
aluko0719
1525 Views, 2 Replies

i can't drag a block from the design center into any drawing

i can't drag a block from the design center into any drawing. i have to go into the design center right click on the block, click copy, then go back to my drawing and paste the block. this has just started happen, before i was able to drag and drop with no problem. there is no error message the only thing that happens when i try to drag a block from the design center is when i'm back in the drawing the cross hair has a circle.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Matt_Haokip
in reply to: aluko0719

Hi Adam,

You may want to try restoring your system to prior date of this issue occuring. If the issue still occurs, check if it is user specific, it it is try resetting your user settings.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?id=21789329&linkID=9240697&siteID=123112 

Thanks,

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Matt Haokip
Message 3 of 3
BJFmichels
in reply to: aluko0719

I'm having the exact same problem. Did you have to update the AcGeoLocationUI.arx file this AM like I did? I couldn't get anything to work with GEOMAP and that was the hotfix issued. Could that have something to do with our design center problems? I find it hard to believe, but that is the one thing I changed today and I've never encountered this problem before.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report