Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hyperlink cursor

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
JoaoMM
173 Views, 3 Replies

hyperlink cursor

Is possible to use hyperlink cursor with osnap to use do inquiry intersection of 2 alignments??

Is possible to control hyperlink cursor because when I have a lot of alignments the monitor area is insufficient to see all Station/Offset in hyperlink cursor cursor. Is possible to hyperlink cursor showing only the 2 last aligments that i am working??

Thanks

Joao
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
JoaoMM
in reply to: JoaoMM

Is possible to see station/offset of hyperlink cursor using osnap points??? I want to see a intersection of two alignments or end point of a curve. Is possible to use an "osnap" to see the exactly station and offset. I dont want to use Label to do this!!!

Thanks

Joao
Message 3 of 4
ACADuser

Very simple, but you must use the label command (without actually placing a label in your drawing) AND the "Magnet" option must be turned on for the AutoSnap settings (options dialogue, drafting tab).

1. From the pulldown menu: Alignments>Add Labels...

2. Click the "Add" button.

3. Select the alignment that you want the station and offset to reference.

4. Move your cursor near the point you want to snap to (make sure your osnap is set accordingly) and the cursor will magically move to point you wish to query. The station and offset are displayed near the cursor.
TIP: If your hands are very shaky just let go of the mouse after is "magnetizes" to the osnap point.

When done just right-click to end the command without placing a label.

HTH
ACADuser
Civil 3D 2018, Raster Design 2018
Windows 7 Enterprise
Dell Precision 5810 Workstation
Intel Xeon E5-1630 v3 @ 3.70GHz
32GB RAM, NVIDIA Quadro K2200 4 GB GDDR5
DUAL 27" Dell UltraSharp U2713HM
Message 4 of 4
JoaoMM

Thanks HTH!!! It helps me a lot! 🙂

Is possible to do something similiar but with my finnished ground in profile view.

Is any manner to list/ or to see in hyperlink cursor elevation of finnished ground in a specified station.???

Example:

I want to see the elevation on Km 0+554,513 of Finnished Ground of Road 2???

Thanks

JoaoMM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report