Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hydraflow Storm Sewers Civil 3D 2013

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
zevcohen
1915 Views, 1 Reply

Hydraflow Storm Sewers Civil 3D 2013

I have 5 PC's with:

Civil 3D 2013 64 bit with all the latest updates

Windows 7 64 bit

All 5 are exhibiting the same problem:

Hydraflow Storm Sewers will not open. Whether starting from the Ribbon or the command line, the Autodesk logo for Hydraflow Storm Sewers will flash and then nothing. No error message. On one PC I attempted to uninstall and reinstall HSS using the Control Panel. When either uninstalling or reinstalling, I will get the message "Internal Error 2711. HH_Components" during the process. The other 2 Hydraflow extensions, Express and Hydrographs both open OK on all the PC's I have tested. I have only tried the uninstall / reinstall on one PC so far, but since the PC's are identical in every way, I would have to assume that the uninstall / reinstall process would show the same result. I have searched and have found nothing on this issue or this error message. Has anyone had this issue?

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
zevcohen
in reply to: zevcohen

SOLUTION FOUND:

There is a Microsoft component called Visual Basic Powerpacks 10 that is installed when Civil 3D 2013 is installed with the Hydraflow extensions. If Visual Basic Powerpacks is not installed then Hydraflow Storm Sewers will not run and will exhibit the behaviour I previously described. I uninstalled Visual Basic Powerpacks to fix a conflict with a program called KIP Print that was installed for our new KIP 7100 plotter, not realizing at the time that Visual Basic Powerpacks was required for Hydraflow Storm Sewers to run.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report