Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hydrafkow Storm Sewer Extension For Civil 3D Now Available

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
mmathai
473 Views, 4 Replies

Hydrafkow Storm Sewer Extension For Civil 3D Now Available

The Hydraflow Storm Sewer Extension for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2008 is now available for Civil 3D subscription customers on subscription center. You can find a link to download it from the "Product Information and Download" section on Subscription Center.

More information on the extension can be found on the Civil 3D webpage or at www.autodesk.com\civil3d-stormwater.

The Hydraflow Hydrographs and Express Extensions are not available at this time. We are finalizing our plans around its availability and this will be communicated soon.

Mathews Mathai
AEC Civil Product Manager
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: mmathai

stupid question: will these extensions be integrated into the core product for the next release ?

wrote in message news:5801370@discussion.autodesk.com...
The Hydraflow Storm Sewer Extension for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2008 is now available for Civil 3D
subscription customers on subscription center. You can find a link to download it from the "Product
Information and Download" section on Subscription Center.

More information on the extension can be found on the Civil 3D webpage or at
www.autodesk.com\civil3d-stormwater.

The Hydraflow Hydrographs and Express Extensions are not available at this time. We are finalizing
our plans around its availability and this will be communicated soon.

Mathews Mathai
AEC Civil Product Manager
Message 3 of 5
mmathai

We are evaluating the long-term plan for how this functionality will be further integrated with Civil 3D. At this time we are not able to share any specifics. However, data can currently be exchanged between Civil 3D and Hydraflow Storm Sewers Extension via LandXML or DXF.

Cheers
Mathews
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

this is incredible! thanks Autodesk!

David Dixon
Clark Nexsen, Architecture & Engineering
Civil 3D 2008 SP2 / MEP 2008 SP1 / Raster Design 2008
Dell OptiPlex 745 XP Pro SP2, 2.40 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM
256MB ATI Radeon X1300PRO Dual Display
http://dca2civil3d.blogspot.com

Mathews Mathai wrote:
> The Hydraflow Storm Sewer Extension for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2008 is now available for Civil 3D subscription customers on subscription center. You can find a link to download it from the "Product Information and Download" section on Subscription Center.
>
> More information on the extension can be found on the Civil 3D webpage or at www.autodesk.com\civil3d-stormwater.
>
> The Hydraflow Hydrographs and Express Extensions are not available at this time. We are finalizing our plans around its availability and this will be communicated soon.
>
> Mathews Mathai
> AEC Civil Product Manager
>
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

I am getting an error (Error 500--Internal Server Error) when I try to download this extension through my subscription site. Can you email the file to me or help me in some way? I've already contacted customer service who created a ticket but I need it ASAP.

Thanks,
Travis

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report