Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to show 2 decimal places on slope label instead of 1

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
mk9023
3586 Views, 7 Replies

how to show 2 decimal places on slope label instead of 1

using the modify > surface > add labels > slope function. how to show 2 decimal places instead of 1, like 1.2% to 1.25%. thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
losfotos
in reply to: mk9023

It's in your label style...

Carl Simpson
C3D 2015 & 2016
Message 3 of 8
owenmull

Find the label style that it is using and edit that.

Settings-->Surface-->Label Styles-->Slope-->" " 

" " Edit this style, probably using the 'Standard' style. Rt click-->Edit-->Layout Tab-->Component Name (change to 'Surface Slope')-->Text-->Contents...-->Highlight the component (ie the <[Surface Slope (.....|....)]> ) change 'Precision' to 0.01--> Click white arrow button to apply, then OK, OK

HTH

-Owen
Windows 7 x 64 bit

Civil 3D 2017

Follow the screenshots.....

SlopeLabelStyleToolspace.png

SlopeLabelStyleLayout.png

SlopeLabelStylePrecision.png

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 5 of 8
mk9023
in reply to: doni49

thanks
Message 6 of 8
doni49

You're welcome.  Glad to help.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 7 of 8
ashlyn.rimsky66BCX
in reply to: doni49

I am following these steps but for whatever reason it does not save it when I hit apply or OK. Any thoughts?

Message 8 of 8

Nevermind, I missed hitting the arrow. Thanks for the help! Sorry, I dont know how to delete my initial comment.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report