Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO generate plan/profile sheets WHEN I HAVE Equation LAND 3D 2009

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
smart_012
427 Views, 5 Replies

HOW TO generate plan/profile sheets WHEN I HAVE Equation LAND 3D 2009

HOW TO generate plan/profile sheets WHEN I HAVE Equation ON MY PROJECT WITH LAND 3D 2009

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
smart_012
in reply to: smart_012

THE PROBLEM AFTER Equation THE STATIONS INCREASE IN EVERY STATION IT DOESN'T FIXED EVERY 25M COULD ANY ONE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

Message 3 of 6
Joe-Bouza

NOT SURE WHAT YOU ARE Trying TO DO, but mixing LDT and C3d is not recommended

Your Name
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 6
smart_012
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

look when i genrate plan/profile sheets the sheet whitch show the conection ( aligh Equation)

the stations it increases like when it should be 25 it become 26.54 then 51.54 then 76.54

Message 5 of 6
Joe-Bouza

136 views and 5 replies - 4 of which you. You need to get a little more concise with what it is you are wanting

Your Name
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
troma

I agree with Joe.
More information on software, especially are you using LDD or Civil? (Or both??)
More info on the problem: what you did, what you expected to get as a result, and what you are in fact seeing. You put some of that in message 3, but more information is needed to understand.

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report