Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fixed surface corridors, with subassembly??

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
yohanesseto.a.w
420 Views, 6 Replies

How to fixed surface corridors, with subassembly??

Hello,,,everybody...

i confused with my desain,,,how to fixed cross line in my design corridors,,

i will calculate,,,cut & fill in my design. i creating location with mudhole,,with definite elevasi,,in +13.80

this design will be creating with terrace so as not to landslide,,

process :

i create future line with elevasi +13.80 & +13.30
end then make a grading group , make grading creation tool for make mudhole, end then create grading infill,,
i creating alignment,,profile, and assembly and then creating the corridors

file attachment

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
doni49
in reply to: yohanesseto.a.w

"A pictures worth a thousand words."  Can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing?  Also a sketch of what you want it to do (created in AutoCAD and/or MSPaint) and upload that.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 7
yohanesseto.a.w
in reply to: doni49

i forgot attach a image...

i want make design such as a that image..

Message 4 of 7
doni49
in reply to: yohanesseto.a.w

Ok.  I'm a little confused.  Your title and part of the message indicates that you're looking to do this with corridors.  But then in the second image, you say that you want to do it WITHOUT corridors.

You could do what you have in the third image using featurelines (one feature line would represent the top and bottom of each terrace.  Then import them all into your surface as breaklines.

Don Ireland

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 5 of 7
doni49

P.S.  Here's a quick sample showing a surface created this way.  It took less than 5 min to create it this way.

Terrace.png

Don Ireland

Message 6 of 7
yohanesseto.a.w

i am so sorry,,,make you confused,,, thanks you very much your answer really help me,,,

Message 7 of 7
yohanesseto.a.w

this is it ,,,what i mean..thanks you very much Mr.Doni,, 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report