Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to edit the band label settings?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
mk9023
1275 Views, 5 Replies

how to edit the band label settings?

settings > profile view > band styles > band sets > eg-fg elevations and stations > then what? where do i go to change color,height,precision, etc. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jmayo-EE
in reply to: mk9023

eg-fg elevations and stations is the Band Style that needs to be edited. In the attached hit the right Compose Label  button. That's where it all is.

John Mayo

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
mk9023
in reply to: jmayo-EE

i was able to change the station text height and stuff, but i can't find where to change the elevation labels, ie profile 1 shows precision 2 and profile 2 shows precision 3, i want to change that. can you be more specific on that?

Message 4 of 6
mk9023

nvm i found it

Message 5 of 6
jmayo-EE

Excellent. Here's a screen shot if anyone comes back to read this.

Once you hit the Compose button on the right you get to the Label Style Composer. On the Layout tab hit the Component Name drop down arrow to reveal all of the componets. The colors in use need to be changed for each component. Once you hit OK and return to the Profile Data Band Style dialog repeat the process for minor stations. You may also need to review the setting for the remaining items in the list.

John Mayo

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
jmayo-EE
in reply to: jmayo-EE

John Mayo

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report