Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to define a table from a type of label

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
Anonymous
634 Views, 10 Replies

How to define a table from a type of label

Hello all,

please advise me how to make a table from a type of label (ex: a secondary road who is intersect my design road).

I make a lot a labels to define diferent locations with some texts to understand the type of labels that are containing diferent stations.

Any king of advice it['s apreaciated.

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
Avera737
in reply to: Anonymous

I think I understand what it is you are trying to accomplish, but if you don't mind could you be a little more specific about what information you would like displayed in this table?  What are you envisioning as far as the format of this table?

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: Avera737

I must make diferent tables in my project to present diferent stuff and I use labels to mark this information in plan for the constructor.

To be more clear allways with the plans I give diferent tables with diferent information such diferent station positions but for the same type of object.

Ex:

1)a table for all secondary roads I have in my road and I give the side and the station position

2)a table with all the stations where a water is crossing under my road using a pipe d1000 or bigger/smaller, etc

I put a printscreen in attach maybe it's more cleare.

Message 4 of 11
MarySeufert

You can create your tables by either selecting the individual labels or using a different style for each type of information you wish to have listed seperately. ~ Mary (Pic from C3D 2012)

C3D Label Table.png

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: MarySeufert

Hellor,

thank you for the answer but please help me to make these kind of special tables.

I can't find from where to define them.

Please write me like for the dummies 🙂

I know how to make a lot of settings in civil 3d but this one is to much for me right now.

Thanks for your efort.

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous

Hellor again.

I want to explaine what I can't find.

I can't find this option: SELECT BY LABEL OR STYLE

Where is these option I want to find because in this way I think my problem is solved.

Message 7 of 11
MarySeufert

To get to this dialog box go to the Annotate Tab, Labels & Tables Panel, Add Tables Pull down->Alignment-> Select Add Segment.

HTH ~ Mary

C3D Label Table2.png

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous

Thanks for your efort but my problem is not resolved because my label is Station Offeset Label and these type of labels are not listed.

I believe it's not posible to do what I want 🙂 and all I want is to make a tabe with some stations values ... thanks again.

Message 9 of 11
MarySeufert

Oops, sorry I was going in the wrong direction for you, wasn't sure which alignment label type you were using. Station offset labels don't have a 'tag' Display Mode, so they don't have a table available. Sounds like a wishlist item for you. Smiley Sad

~ Mary

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Message 10 of 11
wfberry

Mary:

Rather than you apologize, think how much faster this thread would have ended with the proper information included in the first post.  About 4 days I believe, Good Questions Promote Good Answers.

Bill

Message 11 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: wfberry

Your right, but I didn't know this kind of label don't have tag mode.

I think the discussion was good and I learned something about other types of tables I can make.

I apreciate the efort and I thanks to MarySeufert.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report