Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a symbols legend

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Paul-in-Florida
4277 Views, 4 Replies

How to create a symbols legend

I am working with Autocad Civil 3D 2011.  Before upgrading we were using LDD 2007.  Does anyone know how to create a symbols legend in C3D.  It was easy in LDD but I have been unable to figure out how to create one in C3D.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
dgordon
in reply to: Paul-in-Florida

unfortunately this routine never made it to C3D.   We have do created them manually with autocad commands.

Dan

Civil 3D 2013
Win 7 Pro x64
Intel Xeon 2.0GHz
12Gb Ram
ATI Firepro 4800
Dell T5500
www.preinnewhof.com
Message 3 of 5
Jeff_M
in reply to: Paul-in-Florida

There is some 3rd party help for this: LegendBuilder is a part of SincpacC3D.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 4 of 5

I have not yet created Roundabouts using Civil 3D 2011 but I have gone through the tutorials and it seems pretty easy with a simple Roundabout.  I have tried to create the roundabout, as it is shown in the attachment, without great success.  Does anyone have any ideas?  The road running East West (Ponce de Leon) is a two way with a median divider.  I know that Palm View Ave at Ponce would be created using the Intersection Routine. Thanks for any help you can give.......

Message 5 of 5
Paul-in-Florida
in reply to: Jeff_M

Jeff_M, Thanks, I have found this 3rd party software prior to me post. I find it somewhat strange that AutoDesk finds that it is appropriate to remove parts of their software that are actually used by users and add things that are not. It does not seem right.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report