Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add designed road to Civil 3d?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
385 Views, 3 Replies

How to add designed road to Civil 3d?

I'm a beginner in Civil 3d, we are about to start in a new project which include demolishing of old road and renew all road items asphalt, curbstone exits/entries between service road and main carraigeway.

In my case I have a  new design of road with full detailed curbstyone lines and exits and entries.I won't make a new design , the problem is how to project new design lines their elevations  into autocad civil 3d.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
wfberry
in reply to: 1006089102

I am assuming you have had no training in Civil 3D.  As a minimum, you need to locate the TUTORIALS located at the top of the Civil 3D screen. 

Start from the beginning and do these.  

Bill

Message 3 of 4
doni49

Welcome to the forum!

Just to expand on Bill's reply just a little bit, go through the tutorials on Surfaces, Alignments, Profiles & Corridors.

If you have any questions along the way, come back and ask (start a new topic for each new issue).  Someone will assist.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 4 of 4
AllenJessup

What format do you have the new design in? New design, even for a rehab project, is usually done using a Corridor. It sounds like you have the design from other sources and are asking how to draw it at elevation.

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report