Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How make profile view

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
yohanesseto.a.w
391 Views, 4 Replies

How make profile view

Hi all,,,

i am creating a cross section and i have problem about a setting band style..

i want to show text band, based PVI point not based interval station,,,

i attach a image with name profile , and there have a two picture a differenc, i make a right picture manual with line

and make a left picture automatic with create profile from surface in autocad civil 3d,

how to make a right picture with automatic in civil 3d??

i am sorry,,,i can't write english well 🙂

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
doni49
in reply to: yohanesseto.a.w

@yohanesseto.a.w wrote:

i am sorry,,,i can't write english well 🙂

No apologies needed -- this is a forum available around the world.  We have to keep in mind that not everyone speaks/reads/writes in english and the visitors here will include some of those non-english people.

However, I'm not understanding what you're asking.  Is there someone who does understand english well who would be willing and able translate for you?

In the alternative, AUGI (Autodesk Users Group International) maintains a forum which I believe includes boards specifically in other languages.  You might check that out as well and post there if you can find one in your native language.

http://www.augi.com/forum/

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 5

I believe you want to modify your Profile View Band Styles. Here is a link to online help to get you familiar with how to edit those styles.

http://docs.autodesk.com/CIV3D/2012/ENU/filesCUG/GUID-6C855210-EBF6-41C7-947D-7C4C3ACB59C-1461.htm

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Message 4 of 5

yes,,,that't i mean,,,thanks you Mary Suefert
Message 5 of 5

We also feature some additional languages in our international product boards located here

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report