Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how i can draw the U turning by AC3D 2012

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Jameelfalah
411 Views, 3 Replies

how i can draw the U turning by AC3D 2012

Dear gentlemen
Please I need your help to create the attached sketch by civil 3d 2012 , actually I have tried many time to do it but in vain
The main point is that only single line has utilized as an alignment of corridor
Kindly send me ac3 file if you make

regards

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: Jameelfalah

I fail to see your problem. Can you elaborate?

Thank you

Joseph D. Bouza, P.E. (one of 'THOSE' People)

HP Z210 Workstation
Intel Xeon CPU E31240 @ 3.30 Hz
12 GB Ram

Note: Its all Resistentialism, so keep calm and carry on

64 Bit Win10 OS
Message 3 of 4
Jameelfalah
in reply to: Jameelfalah

Dear gentlemen Please I need your help to create the attached sketch by civil 3d 2012 , actually I have tried many time to do it but in vain The main point is that only single line has utilized as an alignment of corridor Kindly send me ac3 file if you make regards ______________________________________________________________ Jameel Falah | Senior Technical & Structural Eng | THE AVENUES PHASE III Alghanim International | P.O.Box 2118 - SAFAT 13022 | Kuwait Tel. +965 66227103 whatsAPP +965 66227103 Logo-Alghanim-small.jpg Email jameelfalah@gmail.com
Message 4 of 4
sboon
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

I believe that the OP is trying to create a widening at the edge of pavement, to allow vehicles to make a U-turn at the opening in the median. 

For the OP - This can be done using offset alignments, to control the pavement width in the corridor.  You are going to have to provide us with more information.  Can you post a drawing to show us what you already have done?

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report