Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can two or more people work in the same time on the same file ?

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Aistis88
2211 Views, 1 Reply

How can two or more people work in the same time on the same file ?

Is there a possibility to work in the same time on the same file  on two different pc's. Like my co worker would be developing plan for road i would make  profile view in that file , and he could see my changes as well as i would see his ? Can i reach this goal using shortcuts ?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
AllenJessup
in reply to: Aistis88

Yes. The simplest is to break out each task to a different drawing and use Dref shortcuts. The only thing is that it usually works best if you keep the alignments and profiles in the same drawing.

You can have a base file with all the existing data in it or break it out between 2D and 3D. Then create the alignments and profiles in a drawing that Drefs the existing. After that break the proposed in to as many drawings as you need. Drefing the existing; alignment and profiles, and other proposed drawings as needed.

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report