AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Contributor
AAristi
Message 1 of 4 (229 Views)
Accepted Solution

How can I switch from one Site to another when editing Feature Lines?

229 Views, 3 Replies
03-05-2012 03:42 PM

I created a few different Sites as I created Feature lines in order to keep them separate and avoid having one affect the others.  The problem is that I am now stuck in the Last Site created.  So commands like "QUICKEDITFEATUREELEVS" only see those feature lines in the last Site created.  How can I switch to another site so I can quickly edit those feature lines?

While using the quick elevation editor, enter S at the prompt, pick a F/L in another site....

*Expert Elite*
Jeff_M
Message 2 of 4 (226 Views)

Re: How can I switch from one Site to another when editing Feature Lines?

03-05-2012 04:01 PM in reply to: AAristi

While using the quick elevation editor, enter S at the prompt, pick a F/L in another site....

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
*Expert Elite*
sboon
Message 3 of 4 (225 Views)

03-05-2012 04:01 PM in reply to: AAristi

Open the properties dialog for the site you want to switch to, and then OK out of it.

Contributor
AAristi
Message 4 of 4 (220 Views)

03-05-2012 04:04 PM in reply to: Jeff_M

Thank you guys... I can't believe it was right in front of my face the whole time (it usually is, though).

:catvery-happy:

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!