Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I control the display corridor.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
dilsmails1
285 Views, 2 Replies

How can I control the display corridor.

Hi How can I control the display of corridor. Eg: I created contours using my corridor, after finishing my contour creation I don’t want to display the corridor sections. If there is an option to on offs the display of corridor. (same like like surfaces no display, border only etc..) Anybody can help me

Dileep
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi,

if you don't want to see anything from the corridor then freeze the layer to which the corridor is assigned.

Otherwise you have to modify the CodeSet that is assigned to your Corridor and set the styles for Point/Link/Shape to something like "none".

Good luck, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 3
kcobabe
in reply to: dilsmails1

Although what Alfred is suggesting would work.  If you are like me you hate recreatinging linework which your corridor will often generate.  So best bet is to make link, point and shape codes that are no display in all view types.  Next make a new code set out of the old one that keeps the feature line style, but clears out everything else and uses the no display styles.

R10 - 2020 ACAD
2008 - 2020 Civil 3D
2014 - 2020 Plant 3D
2014 - 2020 Revit
V8i - V8i SS4 Microstation
Infraworks
2018-2020 Inventor
2020 Navisworks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report