Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Future Launches of AutoCAD Civil 3D - Chance to Win $50 Amazon GC

48 REPLIES 48
Message 1 of 49
DaveMills
1716 Views, 48 Replies

Help with Future Launches of AutoCAD Civil 3D - Chance to Win $50 Amazon GC

Hi Folks,

Here at Autodesk, the marketing group is always busy preparing for future launches of AutoCAD Civil 3D. There’s always a web component to our launch plans. In the future, we’re looking to expand our activity in the blogosphere, on YouTube, Discussion Groups, and several other areas of the social media. To help inform that process, I’ve built a survey and would appreciate your input. For this go ‘round, I’m specifically looking for input from Civil 3D users and buyers in the US. If you’ve got 15 minutes to spare, please take the survey so that I know where to spend this portion of our marketing resources.

Onto the $50 USD Amazon gift card!
1. Take and complete the survey (link below)
2. Take a screen-cap of the last page of the survey (the Thank You! page)
3. Add your autodesk.com screen name over the ‘Thank You’ text (example attached)
4. Post the screen-cap image back to this thread to enter a random drawing

On Wednesday, January 13th, I’ll randomly select 5 ‘entrants’ and post the winners here. I’ll contact the winners by private message with details about redeeming the gift card.

Here is the link and official blurb. Thanks in advance for your help!

http://web5.kinesissurvey.com/virtualcauseway/html.pro?ID=227

/*
Autodesk is conducting research to understand how AutoCAD Civil 3D users and buyers engage in online social media, how social behavior is evolving in your business, and where business buyers choose to participate in online communities.
This 15 minute survey will not ask for any personally identifying information. We will use your responses in aggregate only and will not attribute any responses back to you.
*/

* I realize that there’s potential to Photoshop one’s way into the drawing without completing the survey. Standard honor code rules apply.
* The first few questions are qualifying questions. I’m looking for a subset of US based Civil 3D users/purchasers. Only those who qualify for the survey may enter this drawing.

Edited by: DaveMills on Jan 7, 2010 5:15 PM Edited by: DaveMills on Jan 7, 2010 5:35 PM
48 REPLIES 48
Message 21 of 49
KirkNoonan
in reply to: DaveMills

So, I completed the survey. I choose not to furnish a screen shot because I don't have the software installed - nor do I wish to install it. If your survey is indeed legitimate, then you will also know that my response is legitimate. Please enter me in the drawing - or not. I find the irony of the monopolist - Autodesk seeking my input in the marketing process humorous. Especially, when in these challenging economic times, Autodesk has chosen to artificially inflate the cost of not renewing a subscription. I realize that from a marketing perspective that you face increasing challenges, and I have offered my honest input to help you optimize your investment. I would appreciate it if your company would also invest more effort into optimizing my return on my software investment instead of only optimizing your investors return on their investments.

Kirk Noonan
Message 22 of 49
perrito_blanco

Why not just use MS Paint?
Message 23 of 49
Anonymous

Or a simple Prt-Scr and Ctrl V into Civil 3D.

--

Murph
http://map3d.wordpress.com/

wrote in message
news:6314804@discussion.autodesk.com...
Why not just use MS Paint?
Message 24 of 49
Anonymous

Here's Mine
Message 25 of 49
gknobbe

survey complete 🙂
Message 26 of 49
dness

Here's my entry.

Edited by: dness@cooperengineering.net on Jan 8, 2010 8:50 AM Edited by: dness@cooperengineering.net on Jan 8, 2010 8:52 AM
Message 27 of 49
davevoith

My entry!
Message 28 of 49
kclark138

Thank you!
Message 29 of 49
BrianDenney

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
Message 30 of 49
witzel

Thanks,
Message 31 of 49
jcaughman

Wish me luck!
Message 32 of 49
chadcrabtree

Survey completed.
Message 33 of 49
Darkearth

Thanks!
Message 34 of 49
KansasCAD

Here is my entry.
Message 35 of 49
kylenishioka808

Here's my entry. I think this same survey was pushed out earlier this week for a different product. Feels like I answered all of these before.
Message 36 of 49
mspatz

Your post is a little late. I completed on the 7th when posted on http://blog.121pcs.com/autodesk-social-media-survey.html

:( ... did not get a screen shot.
Message 37 of 49
txus

Here's mine... :-) Edited by: Txus on Jan 14, 2010 5:23 PM
--

AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011 Version 2
Windows 7 Pro x64
Intel Core i7950 3.07Ghz
12GB RAM
ATI Radeon 5700 series
Message 38 of 49
acoursen

Here's mine.
Andrew Coursen PE & LS
Message 39 of 49
DaveMills

Thanks to all who have participated thus far!

If anyone is yet to complete the survey or post the screen-cap, there's still time to make it happen. At 2:30p EST tomorrow (1/13), I will 'close' the drawing, randomly select the winners, and post the good news back to this thread. Thanks again for participating.

-DM
Message 40 of 49
Anonymous

Here is mine.

wfberry at bellsouth dot net

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report