Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help please ?somebody help me ????

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
DRMSH
348 Views, 6 Replies

help please ?somebody help me ????

ı attached a plan ı need to design like this..anyone know ??

sorry my englısh...

ı can design mx road but ı cant design civil 3d-2014...

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
DRMSH
in reply to: DRMSH

mx road and ınroads can do but civil 3d-2014 cant do...???

Message 3 of 7
KirkNoonan

Looks pretty straightforward. Civil 3D can do that relatively quickly with a corridor. The steps to getting there are a bit much to explain in this forum. I would recommend going through the tutorials on corridors and assemblies, getting some training or hiring someone that knows what they are doing. But if you are familiar with the Microstation products, why switch?

Message 4 of 7
doni49

See the replies in your other post.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Civil-3D-General/profile-and-corridor-design/m-p/4737373#M2384...

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 5 of 7
DRMSH
in reply to: KirkNoonan

this project designed by bentley ınroads..ı have been working a construction company ..we are building this road..and some of my friend is mx road user can do this...ı bought a civil 3d 2014 ...and ı cant do this...ı am not bentley familier...

Message 6 of 7
MikeEvansUK

Civil3d uses different logic to design roads. You need to think from the outside in sometimes.
m
Mike Evans

Civil3D 2022 English
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz With 32768MB RAM, AMD FirePro V4900, Dedicated Memory: 984 MB, Shared Memory: 814 MB

Message 7 of 7
DRMSH

thanks everyone..ı fixed my problem..ı designed..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report