Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help does not display the contents menu

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
jmatte2004
333 Views, 5 Replies

help does not display the contents menu

when i hit f1 for the help menu or select the help dropdown i gert the box but no help subject the only thing that appears in the left pane is jeberish no contents and when i select search it's blank.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Matt_Haokip
in reply to: jmatte2004

Hi Jason,

Could you please clarify which product and version are you using? Could you also attach a screenshot as well?

Thanks,

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Matt Haokip
Message 3 of 6
jmatte2004

hi matt;

i am using civil 3d 2013 and this is a screen shot of what i get. it would not let me paste the screen shot so i included it as an attachment.

jason m.

Message 4 of 6
Matt_Haokip

Hi Jason,

It appears that the script settings and other security settings may be the cause for this issue.  Can you try resetting your browser to default status and see if it helps? 

Can you also go to the online help direct from the following link and let me know if you still face the same issue?

http://docs.autodesk.com/CIV3D/2013/ENU/index.html 

Thanks,

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Matt Haokip
Message 5 of 6
jmatte2004
in reply to: Matt_Haokip

hi matt:

i did what you ask and the F1 key displays the help but the content are still blank in the left when i access help that way, but when i use the llink in your e-mail it works fine like it should. is there a way in somehow but the link in my help for when i hint F1 it comes up correctly or add the link as a favorite.

thanks

jason

Message 6 of 6
Matt_Haokip

Hi Jason,

Please check if your file paths are correctly mapped as shown below and also make sure that the index.html file is present in the directory.

Help_issue.png

If all the paths are correctly mapped and it still does not work, try checking the online help option as shown below and let me know the outcome:

online_help_option.png

Thanks,

Matt Haokip

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report