Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help corridor please

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
alexandre_ssp
525 Views, 5 Replies

help corridor please

first thank you very much for your help, we wonder if there is some way to make embankments as images attached to a side road and canal road will be built first, then the second plateau which will support the road because all water collected on the plateau will be directed to the canal road, I'm able to do for Granding and feature line but takes a little work, would like to know if you have a more automated way through section type, profile, alignment, subassemblies. I hope you understood.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: alexandre_ssp

If I understand your question and images correctly you should be able to build that assembly. Look into the "Generic Links" tab on the tool palette. In addition the lane and daylight

Your Name
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6

exactly
but I'm not managing to do
could help
I'm sending attached file

Message 4 of 6
Joe-Bouza

Sorry. I'd like to help but I am oout of the office for several days

Your Name
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
owenmull

I see in your file you already have assemblies set up for this. Im assuming these are 'ASSEMBLY - 03' and 'ASSEMBLY - 04'. Those should do what I believe you are asking. Create a desired profile along 'ALINHAMENTO_05' (Im assuming thats the one you want, if not, use whatever appropriate alignment) and create a Corridor from it, using that assembly you made. Then in the Corridor Properties, you can create a Corridor Surface, and that will stay dynamic to your Assembly and Profile.

-Owen
Windows 7 x 64 bit

Civil 3D 2017

I'm not sure which version you are using but the tutorials on Creating Corridors should give you the workflow required to create the corridor using the assemblies you've shown. You'll need an Existing Ground surface, alignment & profile along with your assemblies to create the corridor. Using the EG surface as a target with your assemblies will give you the desired results.

Lisa Pohlmeyer
Civil 3D User
Website | Facebook | Twitter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report