Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP.... Add Lane Widening problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1003 Views, 2 Replies

HELP.... Add Lane Widening problem

Hi, 

Im using civil 3d UKIE 64bit, having a serious problem with adding a lane widening to an offset alignment. It is a straight alignment approx 200m length, but when i enter the paremeters that is asked, at the end it says no solution!!

Tried the things associated with this help topic!

Can one help please??

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mathewkol
in reply to: Anonymous

If you could update your quesiton to give more specific details.  Widening works fine here.  It's impossible to tell for sure if we don't know your exact scenario.  Attach a DWG with instructions on how/what to widen.

Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

On the mainline corridor, if i create a centreline alignment, then create an off-set alignment to that at 3.000m to the left, but on the right i wish to create a 2.5m right turning lane at the junction, and a 3.0m lane also, so three lanes in total on the cariageway, from this i will then use the create an intersection command?

The widening i wish to create has a station starting point of CH10m, End station of CH235 off the centreline alignment, with a taper of 75m on each end.

Hope this is enough info?

Cheers

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report