Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hearing empaired & webcasts

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
caddtech2007
193 Views, 1 Reply

Hearing empaired & webcasts

Hi folks
As you can tell by the title I am a hearing emparied individual. Although we have had many problems installing the Civil 3d 2007 I feel I am not alone in the problems we have encountered. We are now down to learning the in & outs of the newer software.

Here is my problem along with a co-worker. We both are hearing impaired and can not use the now popular web casts.
We have purchased the Catapult books and I will will admit I have learned more from them then I did in the training sessions the boss paid for with Autodesk.

Is there an alternative to the web Casts? Is it possible to receive hard copy's of this information?

Caddtech2007
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Peelj
in reply to: caddtech2007

Thanks for your interest in Civil 3D and our weekly webcasts. Unfortunately hardcopies of the webcasts are not available, it is not a feature available to us as part of Microsoft Live Meeting. We do however have several new Civil 3D 2008 training books that might be useful. You can find complete details on all these at www.autodesk.com/store

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report