Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HDPE PIPES

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
eduardo.j.lubo
1003 Views, 4 Replies

HDPE PIPES

Hello everybody, this is my first post at this forum and new to Autocad Civil as well. I am trying to figure out a way to create a parts list for HDPE pipes where instead of a  manhole connecting different pipe sections will run continuously with coupling and elbows and it will connect to other pipe segments using wyes. Is this possible? The pipe should be able to bend either horizontally or vertically like any HDPE pipe. Does anybody know any HDPE library?

My other question is once I have the layout of the pipe is it possible to calculate the trench excavation and backfilling?

Thanks

Eduardo.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
sboon
in reply to: eduardo.j.lubo

The new pressure pipes feature in 2013 would probably be a good choice for this.

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 3 of 5
eduardo.j.lubo
in reply to: sboon

Thanks for your repply, Steve. I forgot to say that it is a HDPE pipe for a sewer design (non presurized).

Message 4 of 5
sboon
in reply to: eduardo.j.lubo

That doesn't matter, the pressure pipe tools should still work for you.  The advantage is that they're supposed to be much better for horizontal and vertical curves than the gravity pipes.

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 5 of 5

The confusion I had but right now am not confused.

Because, Laxmi always help me on that portion.

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report