Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having daylight issues

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
charles.neely
552 Views, 5 Replies

Having daylight issues

I have a made surfaces from my corridor and have overhang correction to top links. For some reason this section and some others have issues. The one I'm posting has the left side going past the existing grade and the right side tying in and then continuing on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Jay_B
in reply to: charles.neely

Nothing attached, but are you by chance using a DaylightMultiIntercept subassembly?

If so be sure the Intercept number is set to 1 if you want it to tie at first point it finds the surface.

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 6
charles.neely
in reply to: Jay_B

Forgot to attach the image in first post. I started using the multi but had intercept set at 1 and then changed to ROW and got same results except the first intercept had moved to ROW line.
Message 4 of 6

Well for some reason it wont let me attach an image of the cross section.
Message 5 of 6

It has been awhile since I have done any roadwork and after turning on the contours for the top surface I remembered boundaries. Problem solved, thanks for the suggestion.
Message 6 of 6
wfberry
in reply to: charles.neely

I know what you mean.  I try to remember to place the boundary on a NO-PLOT layer and leave it on at all times.

Bill

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report