Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Half assemblies at intersections leave sidewalk subassemblies off

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
mermerCAD
893 Views, 3 Replies

Half assemblies at intersections leave sidewalk subassemblies off

Hi-

I've noticed that when I use the intersection wizard and I have an assembly for a half section of the road that includes a sidewalk, the sidewalk is often not included in the corridor.

I've attached an image.  This particular intersection has two regions: one with parking and one without. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so  much!

Meredith

C3D 2014

Windows 7 64-bit

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
~Opie
in reply to: mermerCAD

It appears it is not using the proper assembly. You would need to adjust your region to include the desired assembly.
Message 3 of 4
mermerCAD
in reply to: ~Opie

Thanks for the suggestion, but the assembly assigned to the region definitely has a sidewalk subassembly.

I think I figured out how to fix it.  We put all of our roads into one corridor file.  When an intersection is created, it creates a new baseline along the primary road.  I removed this baseline and added the regions to the main baseline for the primary road and the sidewalks showed up!  I don't know why it worked, but it did.

Thanks again for your help!

Meredith

Message 4 of 4
Civil-Girl
in reply to: mermerCAD

Thank you for your post! After an afternoon of trying to figure out the problem, this solution fixed it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report