Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grid Volume Surface - iterating grid cells

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
173 Views, 1 Reply

Grid Volume Surface - iterating grid cells

I'm attempting to develop an application that will read my grid volume surface and perform some labeling operations. I'd like to label the grid cell intersections with the EG & FG elevations, difference (+ or -) and, on some occassions, N/E coords. I looked through the automation reference guide but can't seem to find methods or properties that would help me out with the grid intersections. I found the grid spacing properties but nothing with grid intersections. Any suggestions? Thanks, GLC
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I think I figured it out. I think I will need to build the grid behind the scenes and perofmr the calcs. Thanks, GLC "GLC" wrote in message news:4079de48$1_2@newsprd01... > I'm attempting to develop an application that will read my grid volume > surface and perform some labeling operations. I'd like to label the grid > cell intersections with the EG & FG elevations, difference (+ or -) and, on > some occassions, N/E coords. > > I looked through the automation reference guide but can't seem to find > methods or properties that would help me out with the grid intersections. I > found the grid spacing properties but nothing with grid intersections. Any > suggestions? > > Thanks, > GLC > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report