AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*GLC
Message 1 of 2 (85 Views)

Grid Volume Surface - iterating grid cells

85 Views, 1 Replies
04-11-2004 05:09 PM
I'm attempting to develop an application that will read my grid volume surface and perform some labeling operations. I'd like to label the grid cell intersections with the EG & FG elevations, difference (+ or -) and, on some occassions, N/E coords. I looked through the automation reference guide but can't seem to find methods or properties that would help me out with the grid intersections. I found the grid spacing properties but nothing with grid intersections. Any suggestions? Thanks, GLC
*GLC
Message 2 of 2 (85 Views)

Re: Grid Volume Surface - iterating grid cells

04-11-2004 09:02 PM in reply to: *GLC
I think I figured it out. I think I will need to build the grid behind the scenes and perofmr the calcs. Thanks, GLC "GLC" wrote in message news:4079de48$1_2@newsprd01... > I'm attempting to develop an application that will read my grid volume > surface and perform some labeling operations. I'd like to label the grid > cell intersections with the EG & FG elevations, difference (+ or -) and, on > some occassions, N/E coords. > > I looked through the automation reference guide but can't seem to find > methods or properties that would help me out with the grid intersections. I > found the grid spacing properties but nothing with grid intersections. Any > suggestions? > > Thanks, > GLC > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.